Friday, May 11, 2007

2 down, 1 to go

My Friendster horoscope for today is rather appropriate and ironic considering that I was checking Friendster in my valiant procrastination efforts. (By the way, am I the only one who still uses Friendster?) So, back to the horoscope, even though I'm not a huge astrology person, but I will do anything to procrastinate, especially when it comes to my final-final exam. After that I'm off to Phnom Penh on Tuesday via 3 days in Taipei. Leaving in 5 days!

The horoscope, as promised:

"Stick to the plan in order to get everything done. Rely on your self-discipline.

Your innate perfectionism is going to be a valuable asset today. You've got a few unexpected challenges coming your way early on, and you'll need to be diligent about getting everything done properly. Strong self-discipline is crucial -- luckily, you've got tons of it right now. Later today you'll get some positive feedback that will give you a nice boost of energy. A lot of creativity is coming into your life soon."

Oh, Friendster, if you only knew the truth...

1 comment:

Shane Robinson said...

Congrats on finishing Finals, Koko, and on your new blog! I'll definitely be following along on your adventure, and you can check in on my travels to Spain and Peru at www.dropping.blogspot.com

See you in the blog-o-sphere :)